If you are interested in becoming part of a team dedicated to wetland conservation, then give us a shout.
We have some ongoing volunteer opportunities including but not limited to:
- Invasive plant species removal (yellow flag iris)
- Working with high school students or public removal blitzes
- Swallow nest box surveys and upkeep
- Habitat enhancement related projects
Wildlife Interpretation Centre
- Gift Shop
- Front desk
- Stuffing envelopes and socializing!
- Participating at Trade Shows, Festivals, etc.
- Pruning, mowing, grading, etc.
For more information on volunteering, please contact Carla Ahern at (250) 402 6905
or email firstname.lastname@example.org